Notice: Undefined variable: frontpage in /home3/ab32177/public_html/templates/hoapulse/index.php on line 194
Alliance Association Financial Services
Alliance Association Financial Services (AAFS) understands the challenges and opportunities that community management companies face each day. We have taken this knowledge and designed our products and services to eliminate the headaches of every-day banking. AAFS strives to provide the highest level of customer service in the community association banking industry.
Along with our solid products and services, we have the experience and expertise to not only meet, but anticipate and exceed your financial needs. Whether you utilize our sophisticated lockbox processing system, our dedicated customer service team, or our online banking program with access to all of our charters, we are confident you will find Alliance Association Financial Services makes it easy for you to bank with our team.
Alliance Association Financial Services is proud to offer a full suite of community management products to include:
- State-of-the-art Lockbox Services
- Lending Services
- E-deposit – deposit checks directly from your desktop to your account at AAFS
- User-friendly online banking platform that provides access to all 3 institutions with a single, secure sign in.
- High level of customer service support dedicated to the HOA industry
- 3x FDIC Insurance coverage through the affiliate banks of Western Alliance Bancorporation: Bank of Nevada, Torrey Pines Bank and Western Alliance Bank
- Reserve Programs to maximize the return on your investments
Alliance Association Financial Services is a division of Bank of Nevada, an affiliate of Western Alliance Bancorporation, one of the largest regional bank holding companies in the nation. Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) is a leading bank holding company in the Southwest, headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz. The company provides services to businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals, nonprofit organizations, high net worth individuals and other consumers seeking the robust product array of a national bank with the individual, personal attention of a community bank. With AAFS being led by a former community management company owner, and with Western Alliance Bancorporation’s solid foundation, you can ensure AAFS is a safe and secure choice for your community association.
We encourage you to learn more about us. Please visit www.aafin.com or contact us directly at 888.734.4567.